Graduates in any discipline with a good academic record are eligible to apply for the Banking and Financial Analyst Program.
This Program is offered at two levels:
All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee with reference to candidates' academic credentials, scores in competitive exams like CAT /MAT / XAT / GMAT / other test scores, if any.
Candidates still pursuing graduation who wish to add a finance certification to their resume are also eligible to apply. They shall demonstrate their academic rigor based on the exams they have faced till the date of application. Such students will not be given the Program Certification till they complete their graduation.
- LIVE Classes: Candidates can enrol in LIVE Classes at 8 different cities that includes are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai & New Delhi.
- Brickwork Analyst Program: It is a full time job as analyst with a credit rating agency and attend weekend LIVE Classes on Saturdays
- Internet Mode: Recorded videos are made available for candidates who are unable to attend LIVE Classes
- Self study: Enrol for the this Program at chosen test centre and study independently
- Out-station participants are required to make their own arrangements for stay. However, on special request, Brickwork Finance Academy can assist participants in making boarding arrangements, at an additional cost
- They can also opt for Internet Mode so that they can virtually attend the class using internet from anywhere
Raghavendra : +91 97434 37999 / 888