Brickwork Finance Academy's BFA Program is specially designed for career aspirants in finance mainly in the areas of credit, investment and risk management.
- The course uses references of both Indian and International Financial Markets. Case studies from Indian banking and Harvard Business School are used in the program
- It prepares candidates for the BFA Level I and BFA Level II. The exams are held every year on second Saturday of April
- Candidates are coached by highly experienced faculty such as industry experts, practitioners and academicians with years of hands-on experience in the financial sector
- BFA Faculty has taught at IIMs, IISc and foreign universities. They are constantly updated on the financial sector from research and consulting
- It offers participants, an opportunity to interact with industry experts in an effort to make them more knowledgeable about the ground realities and challenges in the financial sector